Dr. Martens Vintage 1461
Dr. Martens Made in England Vintage collection continues to be made in their original Wellingborough factory. The cobblers use the original construction techniques to create this 3-eye 1461 Shoe in Quilon Leather, a re-issue of the original Dr. Martens classic leather. The leather is durable, with a smooth finish and is made on their 59 Last: offering their most classic fit.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Quilon leather is crafted using a traditional method and features contrast base color for a two-tone finish
- Their Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with Dr. Martens signature welt stitch
- Narrow last - recommended for narrow to normal feet
- Size & Fit
Fits true to size
- Oxblood Quilon
- Washing instructions
- Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth. Apply a neutral or correct colored wax based shoe polish. Buff with brush to restore shine as desired
- Production country
- Article number
We accept all major Credit Cards and Paypal.
Order before 14:00 CEST to get your order shipped out today. Shipping cost will automatically be added at the checkout.
We offer worldwide delivery.