Nike ACG Mountain Fly Gore-Tex
Fast, rugged and just as at home in the city as it is rocky trails, the Nike ACG GORE-TEX "Mountain Fly" is ready for whatever you throw at it. The lightweight upper uses GORE-TEX technology to help keep the weather out and has a gator for on-the-go personalization. The sticky rubber outsole brings crag-inspired traction. And because we know it'll take you everywhere, we've paired plush Nike React foam with Vaporfly technology for undisputed comfort.
This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA. The state's vast wilderness and climate has served as inspiration for our designs. To create this shoe, our team went to Smith Rock, a rock climber's playground in Central Oregon, to connect with the environment and learn how it can inform our gear and how we use it.
GORE-TEX product technology is a waterproof, breathable, and microporous material that helps keep you dry. It's been integrated with the upper, helping you stay comfortable in wet conditions.
This shoe's been built with the super light and durable 4% Zoom Vaporfly Trail Frame. It's designed to deliver unbelievable comfort and underfoot cushioning so you can focus on the journey.
· Nike React foam delivers comfort.
· Hard rubber wraps onto the toe and around the heel for durability.
· Sticky rubber outsole helps keep you upright and adds traction on a variety of surfaces.
· Ankle "gator" with cinch cord lets you quickly personalize your fit.
· Large lugs on the outsole extend up the toe for increased traction and a rugged look.
· Pull tabs on the heel and tongue for easy on and off.
This product is sold out
- Size & Fit
- Men's US sizing
- Black/metallic silver (001)
- Washing instructions
- Production country
- Article number
We accept all major Credit Cards and Paypal.
Order before 14:00 CEST to get your order shipped out today. Shipping cost will automatically be added at the checkout.
We offer worldwide delivery.